San Francisco – February 13, 2017 – Covata Limited (ASX: CVT), a global leader in data-centric security solutions for enterprise and government, is exhibiting at RSA Conference 2017, one of the largest and most prestigious cyber security events in the world, on 13-17 February, 2017 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
In a year where data security has become front page news in both a corporate and government context, it’s clear how the current system of securing and preventing access to sensitive information fails to be effective in the modern world.
Covata offers the market a way to secure information on a data level with robust end-to-end encryption, tight access controls and stringent policies. It enables governments and companies alike to secure data, no matter how it’s shared or where it travels.
Covata at RSA Conference 2017
When: Registration opens at 7am on 13 February 2017
How: Get a free exhibitor pass with code XE7CVATA
Where: Booth N4609 in the Moscone Center
Who: Covata CEO, Ted Pretty
Covata Founder and Chairman, Trent Telford
VP and Business Head, Covata Delta, Pavan Singh
- Safe Share: Covata will be showcasing its flagship product, a secure file sharing solution with end-to-end encryption that ties policy to identity and key management – an application trusted by governments and companies to keep its information top secret.
- Covata Delta – Currently in alpha, is our developer focussed offering. Delta offers cloud based APIs and SDKs for secure automated access to sensitive information for developers to build the next level of security into products, applications and service. The alpha release is available free now at GitHub (http://github.com/covata/delta-sdk-java)
And, for some fun:
- LockPick Extreme – ever wondered how to pick a lock or escape handcuffs? Drop by the booth and register to take part in one of our master classes scheduled on Wednesday and Thursday.
- The chance to win an Amazon Echo – a voice command device with functions including question answering, playing music and controlling smart devices – by dropping in your business card.
- Pick yourself up one of our Tetris-style wooden puzzles to rattle your brain!
Covata Limited (ASX:CVT) enables true ownership and control over your data in the cloud and over mobile services. We deliver data-centric security solutions without compromising simple usability, providing true end-to-end security. Your data is always protected wherever it may travel – inside your network, beyond the domain, to mobile devices and to the cloud – with granular access controls that extend to external users, view-only restrictions, real-time revocation and complete visibility and auditability. Own Your Data, control your data and choose where it is stored – with complete assurance that it is protected and secure. For further information, please visit Covata.com.
Media and Investor Relations
VP Marketing, Communications & Investor Relations
+61 400 993 305